No Allergens. Gluten Free.
Gourmet Tropical Salad
- Cover chilled salad plates with a layer of butter lettuce leaves.
- Peel and slice ripe mango, papaya, and avocado and arrange on top of lettuce.
- Drizzle the fruit generously with Matheny’s Honey Mustard Dressing & Glaze.
- Top with toasted slivered almonds.
- Excellent served with baked Cornish game hen, almond string beans, and rice pilaf.
Baked Cornish Hens
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Thoroughly wash and dry 1 Cornish game hen per person.
- Place a meat rack inside a large baking dish. Spray both with Pam or a similar product.
- Generously salt and pepper the Cornish game hens, both inside and out.
- Place the Cornish game hens on the meat rack, leaving as much clearance from the sides of the pan and other Cornish game hens as possible. This will facilitate even cooking.
- Place the baking dish into the center of the preheated oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and baste with Matheny’s Honey Mustard Dressing & Glaze.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350° F. Place the baking dish back into the center of the oven.
- Continue to cook for an additional 60 to 75 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- Cover the wing tips with foil if they begin to burn.