Contains allergens: fish (anchovies), soy, and wheat
Carne Asada or Pollo Asado Burritos
- Marinate skirt steaks (or flap meat) or boneless chicken thighs with Matheny’s Carne Asada Marinade in a one gallon plastic zip bag for 24 to 48 hours, massaging the bag every few hours.
- Grill over HOT coals until done (skirt steaks or flap meat take only 2 to 3 minutes on each side — DO NOT OVERCOOK!)
- Remove meat from grill and chop into 1/2″ chunks.
- Serve on warmed flour tortillas with guacamole, fresh cilantro, pico de gallo, and sour cream.
- A margarita will make it perfect!
To kick this up a notch, add 1/4 cup tequila to 1 jar of Matheny’s Carne Asada Marinade in the marinating bag prior to adding the meat. Fantastic!