Contains allergens: egg. Gluten Free.
Halibut Steaks on the Run!
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Remove halibut steak from your freezer.
- Completely encase the FROZEN halibut steak in Tartar Sauce and place it on a greased Pyrex baking dish.
- Seal the dish with aluminum foil.
- Place sealed baking dish in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, carefully remove the foil, and return dish to the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven when the Tartar Sauce has reached a golden brown color.
- Serve with a green vegetable and a rice dish. FAST, EASY, and DELICIOUS!
Louie Dressing (Tangy Thousand Island)
- Mix 2 parts Matheny’s Tartar Sauce with 1 part Matheny’s Cocktail or Extra Spicy Cocktail Sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Cover and chill well.
- Serve on your favorite green salad or on a terrific Louie!