Contains allergens: soy & wheat (gluten)
- Skewer cooked, peeled, deveined shrimp. Place BBQ Sauce with Ginger & Garlic in large glass measuring cup and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Baste skewered shrimp generously with heated Matheny’s BBQ Sauce with Ginger & Garlic.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes on each side over HOT coals.
- Perfect for a summertime happy hour by the pool!
Baking or Broiling Poultry, Pork or Seafood
- Baste your choice of meat generously with heated Matheny’s BBQ Sauce with Ginger & Garlic.
- Spray baking dish or broiling pan with Pam or similar product.
- Place basted meat on dish or pan and bake or broil as usual.
- Helpful clean-up hint: Place dish or pan into sudsy water as soon as you remove it from the heat.
Grilling Poultry, Pork or Seafood
- Grill meat or seafood over medium heat as usual, without any sauce, until almost done.
- Baste meat generously with heated Matheny’s BBQ Sauce with Ginger & Garlic.
- Grill meats for 5 to 7 minutes and seafoods for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn and repeat on the other side.
Serve with a ramekin of Matheny’s BBQ Sauce with Ginger & Garlic for dipping.
- Heat 1 Tbs. peanut oil per serving in a wok.
- Add 1/4 pound of meat (1″ x 1/2″ strips of chicken, beef or pork, or peeled and deveined shrimp) per serving.
- Toss until meat is almost cooked.
- Add 1 cup frozen stir fry vegetable mix per serving and toss with the meat until vegetables are tender.
- Add 1 Tbs. Matheny’s BBQ Sauce with Ginger & Garlic, 1 Tbs. fresh orange juice, and 1/4 tsp. orange zest per serving. Toss with meat and vegetables.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add 1 Tbs. slivered almonds or 2 or 3 pieces of canned sliced water chestnuts per serving.
Serve on top of fried or steamed rice, accompanied by Chinese crispy chow mein noodles.